Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Raw Vegan Pineapple-Berry Cheesecake Bites!



Raw Vegan Pineapple-Berry Cheesecake! It is so delicious and so good for you. It is all organic, uncooked, raw plant-based ingredients - but you'd never know it!

Crust
1 cup raw pecans
5 pitted dates
1 tsp coconut oil 
Grind in food processor and press into a circle on a pizza plate.

Filling 
1 1/2 cups raw, soaked cashews
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup raw honey
1 tsp real vanilla
1/2 cup raw almond milk 
1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple
juice from one lemon
Mix in Vitamix


Pour out HALF of the filling onto the pie crust
Spread over crust. 
Put in freezer for one - two hours.
With the remaining filling in the Vitamix, add, 6 large fresh strawberries and 1/2 cup fresh blueberries. Mix until berries are well-combined.
Spread onto frozen cheesecake. Put back in freezer until frozen.

When ready to serve remove from freezer and let sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes-one hour. Add fresh fruit, shredded coconut and raw nuts on the top. Serve and EnJOY!

Peace & Love, Dayna

1 comment:

Hannah Wood said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't even finished this yet, it's in the freezer and I can't wait to get it out! I tasted the mixture (only a spoon full or two) and I could have sat and ate the lot. Now trying to convince my husband that he won't like it, unfortunately I think he's onto me!